Friday, March 03, 2006

Are you bored yet??

Well, are you? I can imagine you are because of all the shit we're tossing at you. Our demo, pictures, a short movie from our gig at the Open Mic and now this... What?
Two of our songs performed at the Franse Bulldog. Which ones? All F#*&ed up and 2 Sides. These songs are both sung by me, but in future recording of All F%#*ed up you'll hear Dennie perform the vocals.

And guess what?! We're not done yet!! I'm getting the creeps already, I wanna record, mix and blast our load on the internet (with load I mean our music ok?). We wanna know what you think about our stuff. If you think it sucks, please tell us, we'll do our best to improve it. If you think we rule, please tell us, so we can jack off thinking about that. If you think that last joke was tasteless, please tell me, so I won't make any of those jokes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home